Get To Know Me
Get To Know Me
Frontend Engineer at Backbase with speciality in building scalable SAAS applications and websites. I've been in this field for over 6 years with 4+ years of professional expertise.
I spend time learning and building stuff for the web, with over 460k downloads on NPM across projects.
I love minimalistic designs with subtle transitions that deliver better user experiences.
Tech I Know / Use#
- Angular, React/Preact, Svelte, Vue
- SCSS / CSS, Tailwind, Bootstrap, Styled Components
- Node JS, Apollo GraphQL, Redux, Prisma
- Git/Subversion, Webpack/Rollup/Gulp, Yarn/NPM, Angular CLI
- Tools: VS Code (with extensions), Zsh, Adobe XD/Sketch/Figma, Google Chrome
- Others: Python, Golang, WordPress
- Web Performance Optimization
Amsterdam, Netherlands - (Oct 2019 - Present)
Building an application interface capable of dragging and dropping various containers/widgets (UI elements) and transforming it into a full-fledged single-page application for customers.
Tools used by marketeers to send various campaigns to end-users and also help them in targeting users accurately
Bangalore, India - (Sept 2018 - Oct 2019)
Tech team - Marketing
Build customer facing websites and webapps to improve the top of the funnel, reduce the bounce rate & improve conversion Rate, improve search performance etc.Show More
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore, India - (June 2016 - Aug 2018)
Develop UI for high-end enterprise broadband devicesShow More
- Markdown (MDX)
🎉 Interested in Frontend or Indie-hacking?
I talk about the latest in frontend, along with my experience in building various (Indie) side-projects