Published on March 21, 2021
1 min read
Configures your angular project to use jit compiler for TailwindcCSS
Current status: Archived. Native support added.
- Patches the Angular DevKit to support the JIT compiler
- Reduces the user’s build time multi-fold by using the ocmpiler
- Retains the use of default angular builder, thereby keeping the setup compatible for further updates
- Angular’s use of builders for various operations
- Usage of webpack internally in buundler
- Cross platform support challenges for a node script
🎉 Interested in Frontend or Indie-hacking?
I talk about the latest in frontend, along with my experience in building various (Indie) side-projects